Robert and I decided to start 'No-soccer game Saturday family hikes'. Sounds like a great idea right? I agree, it's a wonderful idea. This was our first attempt. We had a forth little girl with us. Our neighbor's left their daughter about Audrey's age in our care for the weekend, so she came along for the ride. At first it was great; kinda overcast, not to hot. Infact it was kinda cold. Everyone had on jackets, rain jackets. Well everyone but Robert and I, we were vests. We should have practiced what we preached. Half way thru, I started to tell Robert we should turn back, because the rain clouds were going to drop. We pressed on. And on, and on and on. Until Robert decided that actual water was coming out of the clouds... by the time we got back to the car...it was hailing.

PJ and Daddy just starting out the hike.
PJ and Daddy just starting out the hike.

No comments:
Post a Comment