Friday, March 18, 2011

Random Thankfulness & Excitement

I was thinking this morning about many of the wonderful thing in my life. Some that came to mind, were things that I still feel excited about or things that I am just generally thankful for. In no particular order, these are some things that I thought about.....

Water and ice in the door of a refridge
Garbage in the kitchen in a drawer
Social networking
hearing the words, "I can do it myself, Mom"
An every now and then, splurge- $$$
Laundry baskets with the hip curve
Sesame Street
Slippers
Ceiling fans

What are some things that you are randomly thankful &/or excited about?

1 comment:

T. Bortz said...

* That children really do learn language.
* Modern toilets, readily available everywhere.
* Home appliances, like a washer/dryer and coffee maker
* Clean kitchen (should it ever happen, I am fully prepared to be thankful for it)
* Salted caramel and anyone who buys it for me
* Happy people
* Smart people
* Good bosses and good company culture
* 5 weeks paid time off
* Sunny days (I believe I saw one or two around here before - didn't I?)
* Cell phones for doing stuff besides talking to people
* Photos, old and new
* Friends, old and new
* Family, near and far
* Teapots
* Knitted things. Knitting things.
* Anything old ladies like. Including hitting on young men and high waisted pants.
* Sleeping and dreaming
* Green onions in my fridge
* Mandi's blog