Thursday, November 15, 2012

Autumn begins

November is here.  In the rest of the country, the temps are dropping, the leaves are falling, and fires are starting.  Around here... not so much.  The wind is blowing, so there is that.  

Remember last post, how I told you Lil Miss, has a hard time sticking with one holiday?  She strikes again!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  
Turkey and string cheese rolls, and elephant pic, and pineapple rainbows, with star shaped marshmallow clouds and sprinkles.  


Triple berry yogurt topped with leaf sprinkles.  Leaf shaped cream cheese and jelly sandwiches, with a few leaf shaped cheese slices.  Welcome back to November!


Mini taco cups, in silicone muffin cups, kiwi and carrots   
I got this idea from Momables. A fantastic resource!  Go check her out!


Acorn shaped ham and cheese sandwich, layer with another acorn shaped slice of ham, and cheese.  Cucumber tower with an elephant pic, green apple slices, and (because I discovered Lil Miss' friends giving her their giant bags of chips at lunch) a few Cheetos.  Just enough, I hope, to get her to decline the shared chips from her friends, because she has her own.  

Finally this week, we have turkey and cheese rollups with a little cream cheese to help hold it all together.  A few Cheetos again and a chocolate filled strawberry shaped marshmallow.  Cabbage, grapes and broccoli, finish it off. 

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!  

No comments: