Thursday, December 11, 2008

MTACS-38 Christmas Party

I will admit I was not looking forward to attending Robert's office Christmas party. I had my reasons and among them was it was for the families: however it was in the middle of a school day. During which most of our family is in fact attending school! However, it turned out to be on a minimum (read: half) day. So with being 'fashionable' late, Audrey could attend with PJ and I, however Jazmin would not be able to, as her minimum day goes 2.5 hours longer than Audrey's. So we went. I took Apple Dumplings. I was pleasantly surprised by the good time had by all!

There were crafts, decorating a stocking, caramel apples, sumo wrestling, bounce house, and a play ground.

From Blogger Pictures

PJ was buried in the sand by Audrey. You can't tell by this photo but she actually thought it was funny.

From Blogger Pictures

Audrey made sand angels.

From Blogger Pictures

Free from the sand at last!

From Blogger Pictures

A lot of sliding. Boy do we love a good slide!

From Blogger Pictures

Trying to climb up the slide.

From Blogger Pictures

High a top the rock wall.

From Blogger Pictures

Back to the slide.

From Blogger Pictures

Inside, Audrey was making a caramel apple, PJ was eating an apple.

From Blogger Pictures

Dancing, reluctantly- but dancing, with Santa.

From Blogger Pictures

Santa and Mrs. Claus were great singers.

From Blogger Pictures


A bit embarrassed to be sitting on Santa lap, with the whole 'office' watching.

From Blogger Pictures

I consider this a success. She was interesting in him. In them both. She will now know what to expect when we have her annual picture with Santa taken, in a week or so.

From Blogger Pictures

And to end the afternoon, the office had a present for each child... even those that didn't attend. I was told to bring one home for Jazmin, along with the caramel apple that Audrey made specifically for her. Maybe Jazmin can re-gift the present to PJ, as none of the presents were age appropriate for anyone above 3 or 4.

From Blogger Pictures

She pulled it right out of her stocking!

From Blogger Pictures

And this is exactly why, Audrey asked for puppets this year on her Christmas list... to entertain PJ.


2 comments:

Mandi said...

It was cool to see what happened while I was at school. this blog was very nice and fun!

Jazmin Pushkar

T. Bortz said...

You made it to the Christmas party! It looks like fun! Are you getting in the spirit? If you need some pine trees and snow to help you out ... :D

Just think, "Christmas in the Northwest ... is a gift God wrapped in greeeeeen!"