I completely believe that it is not a city that entertains us, but what we put into the city that entertains us. Not many agree with me. I would say the general consensus about Corpus Christi is that it is a small uninteresting town, with limited options of entertainment. I agreed with this at some points. But having found a new resolve, and my old spirit of independence (strictly out of necessity for the time being) the girls and I had a wonderful adventure everyday we were in Corpus Christi this time.
Pretty sure that I have the same picture of Audrey- everytime we go to the park.
Wind? Was it windy?
Grandmommy and PJ
PJ with her cousin- Breana
Her futures so bright she's gotta wear shades!
Sitting still hoping the crab will come out of his shell. Should I try this at home, during homework time?
Go turtle Go!
Me and my shadow!
She didn't fall asleep in this position, but moved into it after falling asleep.
Padre Island National SeaShore
Our friends had a white Christmas, as we had a white sandy Christmas.
And she didn't want to wear her coat!
No she didn't write it...
It says "I love you PJ, Love always, Audrey"
I think she might have been a bit cold.
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
Pretty sure that I have the same picture of Audrey- everytime we go to the park.
| From xmas 2008 |
Wind? Was it windy?
| From xmas 2008 |
Grandmommy and PJ
| From xmas 2008 |
PJ with her cousin- Breana
| From xmas 2008 |
Her futures so bright she's gotta wear shades!
| From xmas 2008 |
Sitting still hoping the crab will come out of his shell. Should I try this at home, during homework time?
| From xmas 2008 |
Go turtle Go!
| From xmas 2008 |
Me and my shadow!
| From xmas 2008 |
She didn't fall asleep in this position, but moved into it after falling asleep.
| From xmas 2008 |
Padre Island National SeaShore
Our friends had a white Christmas, as we had a white sandy Christmas.
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
And she didn't want to wear her coat!
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
No she didn't write it...
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
It says "I love you PJ, Love always, Audrey"
| From xmas 2008 |
| From xmas 2008 |
I think she might have been a bit cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment