Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One Cup~ Two Cups

Yesterday I had a double dose of fun.

First was a scheduled play date with PJ's friends, Shae and Sullivan, and their wonderful mommy, Jo. http://twotinyterrors.blogspot.com/ It was intended as a play in the pool, play date, but oddly it was cold here in 'Sunny So. Cali' so the kidlets played inside. Dress up, dolls, princesses, etc. All while these two mommies shared a much needed cup of tea and long chat!

On my way home, I got a call from an old friend, who happened to be in town. Usually she and I chat about boys over a cup o' joe. She arrived at my home, just after I laid PJ down for her afternoon nap. No boy chatting, more family gossip, and this time- it was all over a cup of afternoon tea.

Now I thought one cup of tea a day was good. Two cups was GREAT!

If you are feeling sad or lonely: anything besides happy; this Mommy recommends a double dose of cups of tea and friends.

Peace, Love, and Drink Tea!

2 comments:

T. Bortz said...

Wish I could have been your third cup!

T. Bortz said...

But super glad to hear you had such a fun day filled with friendship!