Friday, September 17, 2010

Girlie Craziness!

It's not Christmas time. It's not Thanksgiving time. It's not even Halloween time. It's Halloween costumer making time! Some moms are all homemade all the time. Other are rockin' the store bought. I swing both ways. Looks like this year, I will be going the homemade route. Normally I would cringe a little here, say a little prayer, and take some pain killer pill for the on coming headache.
But this year, this year seems to be different. I am excited to make costumes. I am researching early. I am ordering materials online. I am embellishing costumes and adding accessories already! With only girls to dress for trick or treating, it's all girlie craziness. Tulle and sparkles. Pink and purple. Ribbons and wands.
So I'll let you know, I'll post pictures. Fingers crossed this girlie craziness continues enough for me to have the motivation to finish strong. Other wise, I'll be buying costumes.

No comments: