Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nutella Cookies, Yes Please!

I am obsessed with www.pinterest.com.  It is a great waster of time, that leaves you feeling inspired and with a plethora of new ideas!  <3 it!

Last week, I found a recipe for Nutella cookies.  Yum. 
http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-cookies/
Sunday mornings around here are baking day for the week.  I schedule a few goodies on the monthly menu to be prepared each Sunday morning, and used as after school snacks or dessert. 

Without further ado: here is the Nutella recipe


1 Cup Nutella
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Flour
1 Egg

Mix together.  Form into balls, flatter with your hand or the bottom of a glass and bake: 350 for 7 minutes

Mine turned out kind of hard. :(  When they come out they are a little squishy still, so give them a few minutes to harden.  I think next time I will also use two eggs.  They were a bit crumbly.

Let me know how your batch turns out.  The kidlets really like them here!
Enjoy!