We have launched into the world of preschool and all that it encompasses. Snack time, the tears at drop off, the making of new friends, etc. What I did not anticipate about preschool was the immediate need for food, at the conclusion of the three hour school day. Lil Miss is 'staaarving' when I pick her up. We drive the 10 minutes to our house. Where she walks in the door and flops on the couch. And suddenly no longer is hungry, but it is lunch time.
So, here is my dilemma: child hungry when I pick her up.
Possible solutions:
* let her skip lunch
* give her a snack in the car and then nothing for lunch at home
* give her a packed lunch in the car
What say you blogosphere?
We have tried all three. And so far, there isn't a blaring winner. But I do think I am leaning toward, lunch in the car. Yippee! :) But the draw back, is she is so busy eating in the car, I don't hear about her day. :(
1 comment:
Did it sort itself out?
Post a Comment