Monday, October 1, 2012

Bento Lunches

I'm a little bit late getting this up.  I lost myself in a project on Friday, and boy am I glad I did.  My friend and I were trying out different rice treat recipes for an upcoming birthday party.  Turns out lemonade flavored rice cereal treats are yummy and yellow!  That brings us to last week lunches:

Lil Miss had a PB&J (her favorite) gumball machine shaped sandwich, with help from 
Lunch Punch Sweet Set, carrots and dip, grapes with a yellow bunny pic, and chocolate pudding in a yellow silicon cup, with a few colorful sprinkles on top.


Tuna salad sandwich, banana, grapes, star shaped hard boiled egg, carrots and dip.

Side note: A few changes are going on with Lil Miss' lunch schedule, and because of this (we think) she has not been eating her lunches.  Not eating at all and/or eating her friends lunches.  Either way a problem, so we are sticking with a few staples that are her favorite, until she gets back to eating her lunch, with pride.  


Caesar Salad in a whole wheat tortilla, heart shaped hard boiled egg, that Lil Miss drew a face on, in a yellow silicone cup, apple juice and water in her cup, and some apple slices.  


Matisse finally remembered to take an early morning picture of her and Taz's #ThermosThursday lunches.  
One had chicken and rice, and the other had Harvest Orange Tomato soup.  Both had a smoothie


Matisse and Taz had matching lunches today: smoothies, with apples, chocolate, banana and white chocolate chip muffin, and egg salad in yellow silicon cups.  


Lil miss, had two hard boiled eggs, one bunny & one bear, apple chunks, turkey and swiss cheese roll ups, cucumber starts, and a few cashew chips.  

Were you inspired by any lunches this week?  Let us know in the comments.  
Enjoy! 





No comments: