A butterfly pb and j, with carrot stick body. Some more of those fabulous banana, chocolate, white chocolate chip muffins, I am always throwing in to lunches. (I have come to accept my kids love muffins). Some Greek yogurt with sprinkles in a yellow silicone flower cup, and strawberries in a red silicone cup with a pirate sword green pic.
I found this awesome, flat bread- pita bread hybrid at Costco last week. Here it is used in a sandwich for Lil Miss with turkey and cheese, carrots, and a mini muffin. Greek yogurt in a pink silicone cup, strawberries in a red silicone cup and sprinkles to add some color and fun!
Taz and Matisse each have, a hard boiled egg, some corn, a mandarin orange, and a chicken Cesar wrap.
Lil Miss has, hard boiled heart shaped egg, turkey and cheese roll ups, pretzels, and a few chocolate covered almonds. In the top level is two red silicone cups. One with corn the other with raspberries and strawberries and a blue bear pic.
Thermos Thursday again! This is a favorite in my household. My kids love rice! (I want to try this recipe with quinoa). Steamed rice in veggie broth instead of water, with garbanzo beans, broccoli, edamame, and mushrooms.
Friday Pizza Day! For as long as I can remember Friday's at my house, are movie and pizza night. (the tradition started for with my a boyfriend from high school. I loved what he and his family did so very much, I kept it tucked away, and started with my family when the time came). Matisse precut the English muffins. Then added, shredded mozzarella cheese to a red silicone cup, sauce in small containers, and apple slices. The only difference in Lil Miss' lunch, is I pre-made her pizza. The broiler makes quick work of a mini pizza.
Have you started your own Thermos Thursdays? Let us know in the comments.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment