Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hotel beds

We stayed at two hotels on our trip. One on the way there, and one on the way home.

The former, was just a normal hotel room. I had reservations. It was raining when we got there. We parked just in front of our first floor door. We got a crib from the hotel. It was noisy. The AC leaked, and the floor was wet because of it. Jazmin also managed to leave her jammies in the bathroom, she thinks.

The ladder, was the same chain, in a different city. I did not have reservations. Audrey said "It's like that show, with Anthony Something". What a great way to think about our little adventure. Like that show, No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain! We again stayed on the first floor, it was much cheaper, and much nicer. No crib this time, so we had to make do. I thought about getting our crib from the car, but decided not to and that this would work.


Looks like it did work. She got a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

T. Bortz said...

The crib ... is that a CARDBOARD BOX? HAHAHAHAA. And she looks so happy anyway, hahahahaha.

T. Bortz said...

HAHAHA I just looked closer ... and it's a dresser drawer, not a cardboard box!!!! That's even funnier! You are so resourceful!