Monday, September 1, 2008

Art at a Rest stop?

Over the last couple weeks we have been here, there and everywhere, and visited all the rest stops in between. Here is a couple of shots from the more... intersting ones.

Art in the bathroom, notice there is no ceiling. Interesting.


This little guy is not technically art, as he is real. And he had many friends. Just as colorful.

I did not get to take a photo of the rest stop that was INFESTED with grasshoppers EVERYWHERE! You could not walk, with out stepping on them, and we were in a hurry to close the car doors, as they kept trying to get in. GROSS!!!

2 comments:

beckyb said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

T. Bortz said...

Ooh, interesting bug. You take pictures of weird bugs too? I do that ... but I don't post them ... LOL. I take pictures of dead animals occasionally, too. Only animals that I don't get to see up close very often, like bats and frogs. Ok, I shouldn't have mentioned that, it's just gross. I'll stop doing it.