| From Easter Egg Hunt 1 - 2009 |
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Easter Egg-travaganza
We are very fortunate to live in a great neighborhood. Our church is just up the street from us, the pool is a few blocks away, we are in a position to walk or ride our bikes everywhere we need to go with in our community. CCD classes are after mass on Sundays. When we were leaving the church today, we discovered there was an Easter Egg-travaganza happening in the park next to our church. Robert ran home, grabbed Easter baskets and we were in business to participate in the Egg-travaganza. There was food, music, the Easter Bunny, the egg hunt, and arts & crafts. Jazmin got her face painted. While she was sitting in the chair, I was dancing about with PJ and Robert to the live music. I'm told that the face painter told Jazmin, "I love it when people dance about in public & don't mind being looked at". Jazmin says her response was, "That's my Mom. I love her". What more could I ask for? Here's a few glimpses into our afternoon at the Easter Egg-travaganza.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's my friend, and I love her!
Post a Comment