*disclaimer* The battery on the camera died before I could get pictures with the Easter Bunny during the Easter Egg-stravaganza, and while looking thru the photos taken after that event, I realized that there are bubble soap stains on my lens. Thanks to Robert the issue has been remedied.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Make Easter Your Own
This year we really made our Easter celebration our own by working with what we had. By that I mean, that we could have not been together this year, but with a little thought and creativity we were able to enjoy a meal, attend mass, even surprise the kids with Easter baskets, together. Robert had to work this Easter Sunday. So we attended Easter Vigil Mass, on Saturday night after sundown (when Easter starts). We had brunch at the Officer's Club on the base, and to our surprise, right as we were getting there, an Easter Egg Hunt was starting. So the girls all found a few more eggs. As we were returning to the car after brunch, I opened the trunk of the car with the remote, and the girls were surprised with their Easter Baskets. Audrey's delight at finally getting Twilight and with Jazmin getting a (what I call) "billion in one dress" was all worth it. It was hard to be apart for some of the holiday, it was frustrating to have hoops to jump thru, but those hoops were worth it, and when all was said and done, no so difficult.





*disclaimer* The battery on the camera died before I could get pictures with the Easter Bunny during the Easter Egg-stravaganza, and while looking thru the photos taken after that event, I realized that there are bubble soap stains on my lens. Thanks to Robert the issue has been remedied.
*disclaimer* The battery on the camera died before I could get pictures with the Easter Bunny during the Easter Egg-stravaganza, and while looking thru the photos taken after that event, I realized that there are bubble soap stains on my lens. Thanks to Robert the issue has been remedied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment