Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girl Scouts Cookie Madness II!

Well- it happened, or rather it didn't happen; depends on how you look at it. I have had to sign up for another site sale. The sale that the troop had last night, that we were hoping to sell the rest of the cookies at; did not work out like we wanted. It poured all day & people were just not out.
So we still have 114 boxes to sell. That's a lot of cookies!

I feel like I have made a bad business decision and the business is now stuck with this product that we can't move. It reminds me also of a movie line, Your ego is writing checks that your body can't cash- Top Gun. eh, a little bit.

I was up all night, sick with worry. My husband has taken the girls out to do a walkabout (good olde fashioned- door to door selling) this afternoon. Tonight the cookie mom and myself, and our two girls will be at a store hoping that we hit the jackpot and SELL THOSE COOKIES!
So, if you could please cross your crossables for us. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: