Thursday, July 31, 2008

First post

Well I have done it. I have fallen, to the begs and the pleas. I have created a family blog. I bit more unprotected then I would like but I know that all will be safe. My hope is to keep myself, and our family and friends, a bit more up to date. (and my personal goal, is to do some back tracking, and get the last year written about and posted with pictures and all) I have found since the new Hands free law is in effect in CA, that I have not talked to many as often as I would like to, as I used to do a lot of talking in the car. I also hope to keep the blogs simple, short and sweet, and to the point. So if I get a bit long winded, just tell me to stop and find the explanation in the silence.
Cheers!

No comments: