Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fishing in the Dirt

Robert took us all fishing at Lake Miramar. I used to think that Lake Miramar, was the lake on MCAS Miramar, but I was wrong. The lake on Miramar, I don't think has a name, but Lake Miramar is also a good place to fish. It is not catch and release as the lake on Miramar is. It's about 6 miles around, and has a great walking trail. So this time we all went. PJ and I usually stay home when Robert and the ladies go fishing with him, but this time we went, as she and I were going to go on a walk around the lake. After we returned to the fishing spot, where there was no fish, apparently, we played. I wasn't completely prepared. I keep a blanket in the car for such occasions, but someone took it out, to put in a cooler, incase fish were caught. So PJ and I and her ride got a bit dirty.

We are not using "yucky" as I recently read a study that said, children who say "yucky" are more likely to be picky and bad eaters...so we use "icky" Although I don't think she gets the idea as I kept saying this stick was icky, but she wanted to play with it.

I am telling you COVERED in dirt: said person who took the blanket out, will not do that again:

And finally!!! I can't believe I got this, as it only lasted a second, but SHE'S STANDING!!! (kind of falling)

No comments: