Thursday, July 31, 2008

PJ not sleeping

This week has been hard on Paytin's sleeping/napping schedule. Jazmin and Audrey are at soccer camp from 9am to noon. PJ usually wakes around 6:30 or 7, and goes back to sleep until 10ish. Not this week. I get her up and in her car seat just as we are leaving the house to go to soccer camp. Then she and I are home, and she goes down for a nap around 10:30. I have to leave the house around 11:30 to pick up the Misfits. So she only sleeps for about an hour. Her naps are usually 2 hours long. If the girls want to do something in the afternoon, there is no nap or a car only nap...leaving her cranky and tired at night, and falling asleep in her high chair at the table. Sometimes she even rests her head on the table, and opens her mouth still to be fed, but it takes to much energy to hold her head up. Cute little Darling! Anyway, if we stay home in the afternoon, there is so much in and out and in and out and in and out going on in the house, that she isn't able to sleep. This morning she didn't seem to want to take a nap...I tried but this is what she decided to spend her time in her crib doing instead of sleeping...(good thing I banned the misfits from the house this afternoon, and PJ got in a good 2 hour nap!!!)
All I could hear on the monitor was a slight clicking. I thought she was sitting in her crib making noises with her mouth. Boy was I wrong!

No comments: