Thursday, November 6, 2008

9 lives, first present

Audrey's birthday is today. She didn't seem to want a big fuss this year. No treat for her class, she didn't wear the birthday sash to school, she didn't even want cake today. BUT! There is a but, there is always a but, (with kids) she is having a party. Saturday, at the pool. A pool party in Novemember. We must live in San Diego.

I did not want her day to go unnoticed however. So she got to open her big present from Robert and I. (If I may take a moment, to boast, I am so proud that I found this, I knew she would love it) http://www.toysie.com/funflystick.html
It is a magic wand, that levitates things! How could I have gone wrong! For the last 3 weeks, I have gone around telling Audrey she is going to love her present, and that she wanted it really bad, but didn't know that she wanted it! Boy was I right!

She opened it and was a bit confused to say the least. After I helped her open it, and Robert told her a bit about what it was, she was so excited. It is not after 8 and she has been playing with it since she opened it after school about 1.

From Pictures for Blog


It didn't take her long to master the skills!

From Pictures for Blog


From Pictures for Blog
From Pictures for Blog


I let her pick what she wanted for dinner. I guess I get that from my Mom, who always let us pick what to have for our birthday's. Audrey wanted roasted broccoli, with sausage in a blanket.
From Pictures for Blog


Happy 9th Birthday Audrey!!!


From Pictures for Blog



1 comment:

T. Bortz said...

Sounds like a great birthday! I want to come spend my birthday at your house. Can you make SPAM Musubi for my dinner? Do you think Audrey would let me play with her stick on my birthday?