The truth is the kindest thing we can give folks in the end. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
I do believe the universe will direct me on my path, and I take this as a bright flashing markey! In the last week, I have gotten dressed before 9am everyday! That right there is a success! I went to the gym Wed, Thurs, Mon, and Wed. I also went for a run during Audrey's soccer practices on Wed, Mon and Wed. I figured why not? She practice in the middle of the oddest shaped track, so it is right there. A few times she and I even passed each other and exchanged high 5's! This track is the squarest track I have ever seen; very short and squat. I think the odd shape is useful in running PFT's. I think that also determined the size. A certain number of laps is a perfect 3 mile run for PFT's. I don't know really. I am guessing.
I feel good. I feel like I am getting somewhere. I have had to beefy up my routine, as I think that I have reached a plateau . I loved loved loved the yoga class I went to on Mon, and that will be a staple from now on. The yoga class I went to on Wed, was not so good. Kinda slow, kinda boring, but next week it is being taught by the teacher from my Monday class! Yipee! I don't really pick the classes I go to by the class. Nope. I pick them on the time of the class. :)
Week one. Very Successful! Here's to week two!
I feel good. I feel like I am getting somewhere. I have had to beefy up my routine, as I think that I have reached a plateau . I loved loved loved the yoga class I went to on Mon, and that will be a staple from now on. The yoga class I went to on Wed, was not so good. Kinda slow, kinda boring, but next week it is being taught by the teacher from my Monday class! Yipee! I don't really pick the classes I go to by the class. Nope. I pick them on the time of the class. :)
Week one. Very Successful! Here's to week two!
No comments:
Post a Comment