Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Organizing= the corner room


I have joined the challenge, over at Organizing Junkie
I am going to work this month, to reorganize my
corner room, others call it a den.


It's the room that holds my treadmill- (and it gets used everyday)


It's the room the holds the daily launch pad (where the kids hang their backpacks & coats)
It's the room that the printer is housed. 





 
It's the room where the sewing machine; all craft supplies live.
It's also transformed into a guest room, when guests come to visit. 
It is a multi purpose room, and needs to be that way.

Because of such, it is a crazy smorgasborg of corners. This corner is the treadmill, that corner is the printer, that corner is the sewing machine, this corner is the backpacks, this corner is the desk, that corner...wait that's too many corners! See- this is the problem.


Challenge. Accepted.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alison said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this room. I didn't realize your launching pad was also in the craft space. Is this where you set up the wrapping station at Christmas too? Don't forget that your furniture doesn't have to be in time out (all against the walls).

Kim Lau said...

I can't wait to see what you do.

Mandi said...

Ali, yes it was where we set up the wrapping station. We moved the desk, to a 'peninsula' location, so two could wrap at the same time.