Sunday, November 2, 2008

An Afternoon at the Beach?

Well, it didn't start out as an afternoon at the beach, that is for sure. It was originally a trip to SeaPort Village. When we got there, it was then I realized the shoes for PJ that I was exchanging were from Ferry Landing in Coronado. So we went there. With the beach right there, who can resist, but to take off our shoes and play in the sand. It was slightly overcast, and "sprinkling" so there was no going in the water... all that and I had not planned for water play, as we were going to SeaPort Village right?
From Blogger Pictures

From Blogger Pictures


It did not take her long to realize we were by the water.

From Blogger Pictures

Maybe she needs a sandbox to play in.

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

Looking for seashells.

From Blogger Pictures

THEY ARE ALL ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE CAMERA!!!

From Blogger Pictures

PJ tried really hard to go in the water! She managed to get a tiny bit wet.

The store that I was returning the shoes at, still didn't have any cute ones, but claim to be "getting a shipment in the next two weeks", so I still have not exchanged shoes, but we sure had fun at the beach, and a wonder talk and time together at Village Pizzeria afterward.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like a great day! Wish I could do that one afternoon. Now you'll just have to go back and exchange the shoes and plan for the beach time!

T. Bortz said...

Beach. When is the last time I could go to the beach? Idyllwood does *not count. And even so, it might be a decade since I've been there anyway :).