Friday, October 24, 2008

Dream Dinners Come Rescue Me!


I attend Dream Dinners once a month. Normally it is my alone time, to prepare meals for the month, and be kid free for a while. But this time the girls attended with me during the Kidz Kamp session.

Audrey was so fast with her meals, that she was done in no time flat, and took a few moments for herself to eat a Halloween sugar cookie, and have some juice.


Jazmin spent more time perfecting her cooking skills.

No matter what it was, good bad, chicken or seafood, we all had fun. Dream Dinners saves me time and brain energy on busy soccer nights. Pull one out of the freezer, pop in in the oven, and by the time the girls are done with their showers dinner is ready and on the table! With the introduction of Kidz Kamp, we are able to spend some time together cooking/preparing. Not something I usually do with them. Not because they are not interested or unwilling, because I have a hard time with the constant 'can I do _______'? I think it is their version of 'Are we there yet' something I remember asking a lot. Sorry Mom and Dad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

T. Bortz said...

You guys are so active! I'm impressed!