Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oma's Pumpkin Patch: revisited

Last year, just about a week after PJ was born, Robert and I took all the girls to Oma's Pumpkin Patch. This year we went again, but with a few differences; Jazmin brought a friend, Hailey, and PJ is walking.
From Pictures for Blog
First we started with the Hay Ride around the farm.
From Pictures for Blog
Today the one new thing that I learned was that about an hour after birth is when a calf takes it's first steps. In this picture Audrey was able to capture this calf's first attempt at standing up, and if we would have taken a video instead, you would be able to hear the Mom's sounds of encouragement.
From Pictures for Blog
The CottonSeed hill
From Pictures for Blog

From Pictures for Blog

PJ's version of playing on the CottonSeed Hill was to sit here, watching ALL the kids, and clap for them when they slide down the hill.
From Pictures for Blog

A present moment
From Pictures for Blog

The Great Conquerer
From Pictures for Blog

I want to say that Oma's added a fun playground, but in truth, I have no idea it is was there last year or not. I honestly don't think I was all that present in the moment.
From Pictures for Blog

From Pictures for Blog

From Pictures for Blog

After this one, she tried to put her leg up on top of the side and either climb on top further, or climb over the edge. So I put the camera down, and turned her around and she slide down the slide, right into the dirt.
From Pictures for Blog

It was a bit heavy.
From Pictures for Blog

This one was even heavier.
From Pictures for Blog
I got all my sisters with!
From Pictures for Blog

She is trying to climb on top of the pumpkins... I guess the apple stayed close to the tree.
From Pictures for Blog

SO HAPPY! TRUE! That is no fake 'say cheese' smile!
From Pictures for Blog

Now if only they had the keys.
From Pictures for Blog
Yes. She is actually 5 feet.
From Pictures for Blog
This is Audrey version of a mug shot.
From Pictures for Blog

Just over 2 feet, and barely stood still long enough to get the shot.
From Pictures for Blog

It's the Great Pumpkin, Paytin Pushkar!
From Pictures for Blog

Think Think Think! Which one should I get!
From Pictures for Blog

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

T. Bortz said...

Wow, I *know* it was a year ago, but I just somehow can't fathom that it was a year ago that you last sent me pictures from Oma's Pumpkin Patch! Crazy ...