Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tea Time or Haircut time? BOTH!

I get (when) my hair done at this marvelous place in Encinitas, Lemongrass. Come on! Just the name of the place lets you know what a wonderful 'salon/retreat' it is. Since moving to San Diego, and our beloved Erica moved, I have had a hard time getting my own hair done, let alone the girls. Everytime I take the girls to get their haircut, the stylist, does not listen to me or them, and neither one of them have enjoyed their haircuts 100%. So this time, I took them to Lemongrass.

From Pictures for Blog

Before: sitting in the gorgeous garden of Lemongrass sipping some tea.

From Pictures for Blog

PJ started to do her own exploring while we were waiting.

From Pictures for Blog


From Pictures for Blog

I just LOVE this!

From Pictures for Blog


From Pictures for Blog


From Pictures for Blog

This is the window box planter of succulents.

From Pictures for Blog


From Pictures for Blog

Where can I get a rock like this? Sprinkled around Lemongrass, along with Harmony, is: Tranquility, Peace, Love & Happiness. (Funny, just like the plaques that are on the wall in my living room)

From Pictures for Blog


From Pictures for Blog


After PJ figured out how to climb into this well, she started to try it on other things around the garden; thus getting very very VERY, dirty. So I put the camera away. This also made me forget to get an 'after' picture of the wonderful haircuts! With which everyone is 100% happy!

1 comment:

T. Bortz said...

Ooh I want to get my hair cut there. That looks niiiiice.