Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A funny tale

Just something funny, I wanted to share.

This morning, Audrey was putting on her sunscreen before leaving for school. She only had a few minutes left and it didn't look like she had brushed her hair yet. So, I nudged her a bit, and asked her if she had brushed her hair. Her affirmative response, shocked me as it sure didn't look like it, so I let her know. With out skipping a beat, with out hesitation, she said "It's called a messy hair cut"! This is indeed what it is called, and exactly the way I described her new 'do after she got it cut on Saturday. What a great sense of humor and wit Audrey is showing. A tiny bit smartypants, but with grace. Good job Audrey!

1 comment:

T. Bortz said...

OMG she has a little 'tude JUST LIKE YOU! HAHAHAHA. I love it!