Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blast Up!

PJ received this Ball Blast Up, from a friend at church, minus the balls. I did a bit of research and ordered some. I understand why there were no balls when we got it. I am not sure I know where all 8 of them are, and we have only had them since Thursday. You put a ball on the top, and it spins and then the ball falls to one side and rolls down the whole thing, and comes out one of the four holes at the bottom. There is also a button on top, that will make the lights and sound go. PJ does not quite get the idea of the whole thing yet, but she sure does love the music and the lights and the sounds from the button, and holding the balls, and then when I make them come out the bottom, she is very interested. PJ will lay on her tummy and reach her arm inside one of the holes on the bottom I assume in hopes of finding one of the balls or answering the question, "Where did that come from"? She also seems to want to climb on top of it.


At the end of the song that plays when the whole things 'goes' is says "Wow'. Every single time PJ seems to try and repeat WOW back to it. It does not sound anything like WOW. She does however make the same 2 syllables after 'WOW' every time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

T. Bortz said...

What's the noise she makes for Wow? I guess wow's a hard one to say.

Alison said...

Vincent loves these ball pop-up toys too. "He" takes it with him when he goes to mom and dad's friends' homes. It really keeps him busy and makes him feel at home quickly. He loves to show it off!